Monday, November 20, 2006

Website Almost Complete...Thanksgiving Approaches

Well,

The time is approaching when all college students will make the long exodus from their dorms back to their own homes to be with their cherished love ones on one of America's favorite holidays, Thanksgiving.

Before that happens, I do want to talk about what has been going on.

First, I just finished the ,CCE show, Stabby Holidays, at BC and it was awesome. I have always enjoyed my time with the CCE and can not imagine not being apart of this group. For those who are interested, I played Yukon Cornelius, the boisterous prospector from Rankin Bass's Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I was a rumormonger for the show which meant I was able to have complete interaction with the audience, fun times.

Second, I have done five pieces for Now You Know so far this semester, and aim to have two more pieces done before the semester's end. This was my first semester with Now You Know, but I had a real awesome time and hope to continue!

Third, I never was able to fully explicate how happy I was about the elections this past November. I just want to issue my hopes that now that the Democrats have control, I can only hope this will be a step forward for international diplomacy and domestic welfare.

Finally, I have designed a ,website that will act as the hub for all my other internet activities. So far, it connects to this blog, as well as to my news pieces for Now You Know, and eventually, Killer Rabbit stuff will also be connected. You can also find it on the top of the right sidebar of this blog marked as homepage. Enjoy.

Have a happy thanksgiving internet.

Until Next Time

Good Night and Good Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home