Thursday, June 22, 2006

Red Sox Fans

After watching Jon Lester put on a 3 hit 1 run 10-K show last night, I was somewhat sad with the fact that some fans around me complained about the game. Sure, the game was given alot of cushion with Big Papi's grandslam in the first, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a fantastic game. First, I got to see a top rookie left hander really pitch an unbelievable game. Sure, that means there isn't alot of hits to soothe many fans inexhaustable home run hunger, but watching Lester pitch last night sent chills down my back. If he keeps this up, the red sox good have a solid 1-2-3-4 with Schill, Beckett, Wake, and Lester. Meanwhile, I got to see some nice timely hitting which let the Red Sox score a total of 9 runs. It was better than me watching with a frustrated look everytime the Red Sox left men on base in other games. So, I just would like to say that although blowouts may not deliver that late inning excitement, at least they don't deliver that late inning grief. May the sox keep winning. Let's go for seven in a row tomorrow night.

By the way, fenway park was as electric as ever. Even though there were those few fans who were tired by the 3rd inning, it was an outstanding atmosphere I was glad to be apart of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home