Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Does BC Know Islam?

In what represents my first step towards a documentary about Boston Muslims(scheduled to be released in 2008), I worked with the Boston College Muslim Student Association to find out What BC Students Know About Islam?.

The video has some surprising results concerning what BC students know, and do not know, about Islam. The originaly purpose of this video is to lead in a lecture later this month organized by the MSA. Howver, it will also be a chief influence on the focuses in my documentary.

Meanwhile, taping has begun for the new documentary. I interviewed Jessica Masse, representative of the Islamic Society of Boston last week. Jessica gave a great interview, and it looks like this documentary will give some exciting looks at unfamiliar territory, particularly for me.

Until Next Time,

Good Night and Good Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home