Thursday, June 29, 2006

Things are heating up - Day 3 in The District

Sorry, but I will have to be short with this post because I have to get up early to cover a protest at the American Enterprise Institute tommorrow at 9am. In any case, I have been here two days and things are going well. I got my feet wet today at the White House interviewing the woman who is camped out infront of the White House against global nuclear proliferation. I also interviewed many who talked and took pictures with her. I wish I could elaborate on what I saw right now, but I am under time constraints this evening. I got distracted tonight with the Sox winning the twelfth in a row after all. I also had a smei-guided tour of the National Air and Space Museum, it was great and I got to reflect on what we have accomplished in such a short time. I also got some great shots(still and moving). I will post stuff soon, I promise. I will hopefully write tomorrow about the two different demonstrations I'm covering. Until then,

Good Night and Good Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home