Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Almost A Month...Working Hard

Well, I am very sorry I haven't posted and sort of let this blog waste away. But, working on three projects at the same time has kept me fairly busy. I do want to comment on what is going on:

First, my documentary has 1 and a half segments left to lay out. I have been editing in Campion since the 29th of July and am almost done with the first edit. A private screening is being held before I clean up for the premiere scheduled for next Friday, September 2nd.

Second, I am also working with a youth newspaper project. This is a project I have been working with since 2001. We team up with boston teens from the Boston Summer Work program, YO Boston. The publication is called the YO Journal and created in cooperation with Harvard University and Charles River Publishing. We completely redesigned the paper for it's fourth year. The paper focuses on issues concerning city violence. It has been hectic, but will be fruitful, stay tuned for pictures.

Third, for some extra money, I volunteered to tape a 50th Wedding Anniversary. As soon as the YO Journal project ends, I should have more time to work on finishing that. I'm about a quarter of the way through right now.

That's what's going on with me at the moment in brief. Now I can only hope the Red Sox can get it together tonight and I can put the finishing touches on what needs to get done this week.

Until Next time

Good Night and Good Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home